List of articles in Blogs:
- Different style of draping a Saree
- Different style of draping a sari Sari/Sarees a traditional Indian ware for women, along piece of material approx 6 yards in varieties fabric from silk to cotton. A sari properly draped transforms a woman to become graceful, stylish, elegant and sensuous. Wearing...
- Jaipur | Exclusive Jaipuri Sarees and ethnic wear variety at Desi Sarees
- Jaipur Jaipur a versatile touri st destination of Rajasthan also known as The Pink City due to the Pink wash applied its buildings. Jaipur, first planned largest city of Rajasthan which was established in 1727 by Jai Singh II, this royal place is rich in heritage, culture, architectural...
- London | Desi Sarees
- London : United Kingdom London the name that rings bells of Big Ben, a place full of long history by era, from Roman to the 20th century. This historical city that like to keep its original look, bring many tourist from all over the world. The legends say that London was found by the...
- Missing person Vijay Paul
- Missing Person Vijay Paul Vijay Paul and his family went to Delhi India for holidays trip. After two weeks while staying in Delhi Mr Vijay Paul went out for strolling at 5 pm in day light on 19th Nov 2011, unknowingly left his mobile phone at his uncle's home in Delhi where he was stayin g,...
- Southall Little India | Desi Sarees
- Southall : Little India Southall is a largest Asian Community a total population of 65,000 which is made of the largest Sikh and Muslim population in the suburb London just a few miles away from Heathrow Airport the most business Airport in the world. Southall Broadway...
- Desi Sarees London | Meaning of Desi
- Meaning of Desi This term is used for people from the sub-continent of India and South Asia which includes Bangladesh, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lankan and Nepal. There is a large population of desi people all over the world like United Kingdom, USA, Caribbean Islands, Australia,...
- Holi Festival of Colours | Southall | London
- Holi Festival of Colours Holi is a festival of colours celebrated by Hindus, which has now become popular with non-Hindus in many parts of the world. Holi normally falls during the last month of winter season in March on the last full moon day of...
- Indian Pakistani Mens kurta salwar kameez | Desi Sarees Southall
- Indian Pakistani Mens Kurta Shalwar Kameez Mens kurta salwar kameez is a traditional outfit worn by Pakistani, Afganistani, Bangladesh community and many places in India like utter Pradesh, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Punjab, Haryana....
- Measuring Guide - Click and learn more.
- The easiest way to reduce the hassle and time of returning items and prevent feeling frustrated and disappointed. Follow the measuring guide before buying.